Thursday, February 5, 2009

Current Addiction


Digestive Biscuits have an amazing power over me: I crave them.
They are pretty much like crack. I prefer to eat them after dipping them in milky tea. The most well known brand (and the easiest to find in the US) is McVitie's, but there are many similar store brands (Tesco etc.) that are just as good. In fact, I found some very good digestives in a Korean supermarket in Koreatown. The closest American equivalent is graham crackers, but they pale in comparison. Perhaps another similar cookie would be Carr's Wholewheat Crackers . Again, nothing close to the real thing. I actually don't let myself buy digestives too frequently, because I eat so many, so fast, it can't possibly be good for me. And they are also pretty expensive for how many you get when you buy them in the US.
And no, I don't like the ones that are dipped in chocolate on one side. Give me the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment