Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Never Have I Ever (#1)

Here are a few things I've never done:

1. I've never knitted anything. Someone sort of tried to teach me (I remember it was at school, outside, maybe in kindergarten?), but I think my left-handedness got in the way. I don't really want to learn . I like knitted things, don't get me wrong. But I don't need to knit.

2. I've never used a Port-A-Potty. Never even been inside one. Never plan to. Ever. If I've made it this long in my life - surviving sporting events and concerts - and never used one, why break the streak?

3. I have never Rollerbladed. Nope. Don't think it's a good idea. I imagine a broken wrist. I had a tough enough time rollerskating as a kid. I had my 2nd grade birthday party at a rollerskating rink called Jellybeans, which was fun, but I wasn't good then, and I am not good now. No need to press my luck with blades.

I will never be able to do that. I have accepted this.

No comments:

Post a Comment